After many, many (MANY!) sweet potato fry recipes made – this is by far my favorite way to make them!! The sweet potatoes don’t get burnt, aren’t soggy and have just the perfect flava…YUM!
My Favorite Sweet Potato Fries
1 medium sweet potato
dash vegetable seasoning (I use Grill Mates)
1 tsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice sweet potato into 1/4 – 1/8 inch thick slices and place in plastic, ziploc bag.
- Pour 1 tsp of olive oil over slices and sprinkle in vegetable seasoning. Close ziplock bag and shake, shake, shake to cover slices with oil and seasoning.
- Cover a sheet pan with foil then spray with non-stick spray. Spread out sweet potato slices and bake for 13 minutes.
- Take pan out, flip sweet potato slices, turn oven up to 450 degrees and bake for an additional 11-13 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and a sprinkle of salt. Enjoy!