**The One Month Blogiversary Giveaway is Now Closed!**
Well friends, it’s been one month since I started Iowa Girl Eats! I’ve told you about my fun bike rides, a not-so-hot Indian adventure, Ben’s dabble with couscous in his lungs – we’ve even gone through a fig bender, or two, or three, together! I’ve really enjoyed writing this blog and it’s become a hobby that I’m having a great time with. To celebrate, I’ve put together a One Month Blogiversary Giveaway!! This special giveaway package contains some of my very favorite things:
- One jar of Crunchy Barney Butter
- Apple Pie Lara Bar
- Chocolate Coconut Chew Lara Bar
- Peanut Butter Cookie Lara Bar (my #1 fave)
- Chocolate Brownie Cliff Bar
- One package of Cocoa Roasted Almonds
- One package of Dried Black Mission Figs
- One coupon for a free frozen Kashi frozen entree
Enter to win up to three times by:
- Posting a comment below telling me which item you’d most like to try
- If you have a blog, link back to this post in one of your own posts. (If you don’t have a blog, email me at email@example.com to enter an additional time)
- If you have a blog, add Iowa Girl Eats to your blogroll and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
You have until Friday @ Noon CST to enter – I’ll announce the winner that afternoon! Good luck everyone – I’ll just let you know that it’s been really hard having all this stuff on my counter this week and not busting into them!!
Thanks for making my first month in the Blogosphere a great one – here’s to many more at Iowa Girl Eats!