Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 carton Brussel Sprouts
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut off core end of brussels sprouts and cut in half if large. Remove any loose, outside leaves.
- Place brussel sprouts, olive oil, garlic powder and S&P into a large bowl. Toss gently to coat.
- Spread brussels sprouts on foil lined cookie sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Flip brussels sprouts over with spatula and roast for an additional 15 minutes, or until dark golden and crispy on the outside.
- Sprinkle with a tad bit more salt and serve.