This is one of my all time favorite chip dip recipes and is what Ben and I took to our Memorial Day/Birthday BBQ last Saturday. It’s super fresh and you’ll get all your veggies in while eating it! Oh, and you must call it Beanis Dip, otherwise it just doesn’t taste as good.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes
- 1/2 large red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 small bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing
- Chop up ingredients from bell pepper to cilantro and place in a large bowl.
- Add drained and rinsed black beans, drained corn, cumin and S&P.
- Add ~three quarters of the small bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Mix well and add more dressing if needed.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!