OMG I tweeted with Jillian Michaels last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here’s the interaction:
I might have semi offended Jillian Michaels, but she tweeted back at me!! I have had a “thing” for JM since the first season of BL – this is epic. I started sweating and could not stop giggling. Crush!!! Ok, now I just sound like a super stalker…but Jillian, if you’re reading and you need a personal assistant, I’m available. Just saying.
After I got over the tweetcitement, I got an Overnight Breakfast Cookie ready!
In the mix:
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- Sprinkle of almond slices
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons skim milk
- Ring of raspberries & a pool of blueberries
omg I love fresh berries. There’s really no other way to put it. So sweet without a drop of sugar!
Lunch today is a Veggie Lovers Salad. Ugh it feels like I haven’t had a salad in aaaaages – I am totally craving one!
In the mix:
- Mixed greens
- Steamed broccoli
- Baby carrots
- Chopped tomato
- Dried cranberries
- Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Loving the combo of flavors and textures in here – tender broccoli, crunchy carrots, chewy cranberries and juicy tomatoes – hi-yo!
I also packed the king – a Honeycrisp Apple.
Ben tried his first Honeycrisp last night and proclaimed that he will never eat another variety for as long as he lives. Yay for him finding a nutritious snack that he likes…but…now I have to share my precious Honeycrisp stash RATS!
In other news:
- I had Australian Licorice dreams last night. I was working at an amusement park (?) and found out one of the gift shops sold massive amounts of it…yes!
- I put in a new pair of contacts today. Nothing like the sweet, sweet, un-impaired vision bliss that comes with putting in a fresh new set of peepers.
I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already – boo yah – I have some fun plans this weekend that I am really looking forward to, so this week can’t go fast enough. I try to never wish away my days, but come on down weekend!
What’s your current favorite song?
Mine’s “Halo” by Beyonce. Love the lyrics and melody!