Welcome to the first day of December, and the first day of a…
Month of Holiday Giveaways!
I’m so excited to be hooking you guys up with 4 weeks of amazing, yummy and fun Holiday giveaways! Each week in December comes with a chance to win a new prize package and I’m positive you’ll love them all. We’re kicking things off with a…
***The Popchip Giveaway has closed. Click here to find out if you’re the winner!***
24-Mixed Case Chipment of Popchips!
Popchips are unbelievable. They’re potato chips that aren’t fried or baked – they’re popped! A little heat and pressure is applied to fresh potato slices and the result is literally one of the crunchiest and tastiest snacks you’ll ever eat – without all the fat and grease of a normal potato chip!
- Snacking is good, and should be encouraged
- There are few woes a snack won’t cure. Or at least make better.
- Good eating should occasionally be no more difficult than opening a bag.
- A snack can do without the fat content, but it can never do without the flavor content.
- It’s ok to “tide yourself over” while embracing the fact that you’re not really hungry.
- If it doesn’t taste good, it isn’t a snack.
- You’re allowed to eat the whole bag
I enthusiastically agree and I’m particularly fond of #7!
Popchips come in 7 popular flavors (I couldn’t help myself):
- Barbeque potato (read my review here!)
- Salt & pepper potato
- Sea salt & vinegar potato
- Sour cream & onion potato
- Original potato
- Cheddar potato
- Parmesan garlic potato
Trust me – you WANT to win this mixed case. Your stomach will thank you!
Alrighty, you know the drill! Enter up to 3 times by Friday, December 4th @ 12:00pm central, by doing one or more of the following:
1. Leaving a comment telling me which flavor you’d most like to try.
2. Tweeting “I want to win a chipment of Popchips from @IowaGirlEats & @Popchips! http://tinyurl.com/yanyf73“ and leaving me a comment telling me you’ve done so.
3. Posting about this giveaway on your blog or website and leaving me a comment telling me you’ve done so.
Good luck everyone – here’s to smart, and tasty, snacking!