Good morning! It was another early night for this one last night…I think the clock said 8:53pm when I snapped off the light. Awesome! Seriously though, I can always tell when I’ve really challenged myself in a workout when I’m ready to hit the hay by 9:00pm. ;)
Breakfast this morning is a light and portable one – a Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt and a Peanut Butter & Jelly Larabar.
I had somehow forgotten about the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor until I spied it at the grocery store last weekend and snatched it right up! It is truly as delicious as the name implies. :)
This flavor of Larabar is one of my faves, too. It will seriously make you scratch your head and wonder how in the world a 4-ingredient bar can taste so much like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I’ve got a nice, crunchy salad for lunch today!
I use the Dole pre-washed and bagged lettuce. It’s usually on sale every week at my grocery store, and the convenience cannot be beat. I always dig around to find the bag that has the latest “enjoy by” date. I try and make sure it’s at least a week after the day I’m purchasing it on for maximum freshness.
In the mix:
- Mixed greens
- Baby carrots
- Mediterranean feta cheese
Here’s that feta cheese. It’s a blend of feta, basil, kalamata olives and sundried tomatoes.
Talk about a flava explosion!
Crunch, crunch, crunch. :)
Oooooook…I promised you I’d do it. Ben can’t even believe I’m going through with this because, it’s pretty embarrassing. But if you can’t laugh at yourself, then…you should!
GLAMOUR SHOTS CIRCA 1993!!!! Yes, that’s IGE – age 10. Don’t mind the still-growing in front teeth, the horrendously sequined top, giant Barbie plastic earrings…
Or the mother/daughter cowgirl shot!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Ugh ugh ugh – this totally makes me squirm!!!! Oh, 90’s. You were a crazy, crazy, decade! At any rate, I hope this gave you a hearty chuckle to start your Thursday!!
Do you have a Glamour Shot photo haunting you from your past? Email it to me @ email@example.com. Slideshow!
The fun doesn’t stop there – it’s Three Question Thursday time! Today’s questions:
1. How many places have you lived?
2. What’s the last thing you bought?
3. What’s your favorite Christmas/Holiday cookie?
1. 4 places. Minneapolis, Japan and 2 places in Iowa.
2. A Diet Mt. Dew yesterday afternoon.
3. I have two. One is peanut butter cookie dough baked in mini cupcake tins, then when they’re fresh out of the oven you push a mini peanut butter cup down in the middle. My second is a chocolate crinkle cookie. I’m not sure if these are technically “Christmas or Holiday time cookies” – but I only make and eat them around this time of year! :D
Don’t forget to enter up to 3 times to win 1 of 2 Food Should Taste Good chip packages! You have until Friday @ 3pm central!