Breakfast was out-of-control amazing today – Banana Split Oatmeal!!
I used the Creamy Almond Butter and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter (!!) to create the melty, luscious topping on my banana split inspired oats.
In the mix:
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 banana (1/2 cut in while cooking, 1/2 on top)
- cinnamon, vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of each almond butter
- dashes of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
I microwaved the butters with a splash of USVAB for 10 seconds, then stirred and drizzled over my warm oats, and fresh fruit. UNBELIEVABLE!
Believe it or not, I actually don’t love super sugary-sweet things in the morning, like chocolate chips in my pancakes or oats, but I will absolutely make an exception for dark chocolate peanut butter after tasting this. So good!
My Mom is coming to eat lunch with me outdoors today, so I packed a super portable lunch – perfect for a picnic.
One Turkey Sammie.
That’s a thin bun, cheddar cheese, roasted turkey and Dijon mustard.
A gorgeous, ripe peach that I can tell is going to be a juicy one!
And a mini.
The heat index is supposed to reach 110 today, so hopefully we don’t melt out there – eek!
Good news! MaraNatha sent me 3 coupons to give away to 3 readers, to pick up a jar of any MaraNatha product you want!
Enter up to two ways by tonight, July 27th, @ 10pm central. Here’s how:
1. Leave a comment telling me which MaraNatha product you see above, that you’d most like to try.
2. Become a fan of MaraNatha Nut Butter on Facebook, and leave me another comment.
Good luck, peeps! It’s getting nutty in here!