I try to eat well 70% of the time – which makes the other 30% a whole lot of fun (Peanut Butter Pie, anyone?!) :D

Some of my favorite foods to enjoy when I’m throwing caution to the wind are probably the same as yours – Pizza & Ice Cream!

Well put on your elastic pants because I’m giving away 4 coupons for a FREE Freschetta California-Style Pizza of your choice,

and 4 coupons for a FREE Blue Bunny Ice Cream Item of your choice!


Enter up to 3 times to win 1 coupon by 11/18 @ 5pm central: Here’s how:

1. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite indulgent treat is.

2. Vote for my Holiday dishes on the Breakstone Blogger Challenge website and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so (if you’ve already voted today, give it a whirl tomorrow!)

3. Click on this post, then click the Facebook “Like” button at the end of the post. Finally, leave a comment here telling me you’ve done so.

Good luck…and down with skinny jeans! :D