The Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany was built in the late 19th century by Ludwig II of Bavaria as a personal retreat from the public. After his death in 1886, it was opened to the public and over 1.3 million people now tour the castle every year. What a view! Source: Ali Erturk
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- 20 Favorite Memorial Day Recipes
- Friday Favorites
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Grilled Potato Packs + Kitchen Makeover Reveal!
- Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites
- The Best Baked Beans. Ever.
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps