Melissani Cave was discovered in 1951 on the Greek island of Kefalonia, and features a sky-blue lake at the bottom giving the illusion that you’re floating on air. Breathtakingly beautiful! (source)
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- 20 Favorite Memorial Day Recipes
- Grilled Potato Packs + Kitchen Makeover Reveal!
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa
- No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- The Best Baked Beans. Ever.
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- The Best Sangria Ever