I love this unique view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal was built from 1631-1648 in Agra, India, by emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite, and third, wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is known as the jewel of Muslim art in India. Source: Amir Ghasemi
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Friday Favorites + Klean Kanteen Giveaway!
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Man-Pleasing Chicken (30 Minute Meal!)
- Creamy Parmesan-Garlic Quinoa
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Skinny Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!)
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice