I love this unique view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal was built from 1631-1648 in Agra, India, by emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite, and third, wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is known as the jewel of Muslim art in India. Source: Amir Ghasemi
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive New Posts in Your Inbox
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- My Mommy Mind: 1 Year Update + Party Pics!
- Cookies & Cream No-Bake Chex Bars (Gluten-Free)
- 16 Easy 30-Minute Meals (Or Less!) for Busy People
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Make-Ahead Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- Friday Favorites
- Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables