I love this unique view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal was built from 1631-1648 in Agra, India, by emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite, and third, wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is known as the jewel of Muslim art in India. Source: Amir Ghasemi
My name's Kristin and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as one can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Drunken Alaska King Crab Legs + Hy-Vee Cooking Video and Giveaway!
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Skinny Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Take Out, Fake Out: Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- IGE Holiday Gift Guide
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches