I don’t know about you, but I’m all but melting in the 100+ heat index we’ve been rocking for the past two weeks. A dip in the perma-70 degree waters of Havasu Falls and its surrounding pools in Arizona sounds amazingly refreshing right about now! Naturally occuring calcium carbonate and magnesium give the water it’s uber-cool, icy-blue color. (source)
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- “Roasted” Garlic Chicken Skillet
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Mini Salsa Turkey Meatloaves + Sabra Salsa Giveaway!
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- Creamy Garlic Shells
- Inner Goddess Detox Salad
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- Shepherd’s Pie Meatballs & Mashed Potatoes