Happy 4th of July! It’s always been a dream of mine to spend the evening of the 4th in Washington DC, spread out on a blanket, watching the fireworks explode over the national mall and monuments. What a trip that would be! (source)
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- Mini Salsa Turkey Meatloaves + Sabra Salsa Giveaway!
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- Maple-Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Fajita Sizzling Salad
- Inner Goddess Detox Salad
- Seasoned Roasted Potatoes