Cannon Beach, Oregon is one of my Dad’s favorite places in the country. The beach is widely recognized by its massive Haystack Rock, shown above, which Ben and I hope to someday finish at in a cross country road trip! (Followed by copious amounts of craft brewery visits in the surrounding area. ) Source: Gabe Farnsworth
Another year, another great 4th! Can you believe it’s already over? Tuesday night I mixed up a huge batch of Dad’s Killer Beergaritas to take with us to the Yankee Doodle Pops concert, put on by the Des Moines Symphony, that my family and I go to every year at…
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- 20 Favorite Memorial Day Recipes
- Grilled Potato Packs + Kitchen Makeover Reveal!
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa
- No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites
- The Best Baked Beans. Ever.
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- The Best Sangria Ever