The Montana Magica hotel in Huilo Huilo, Chile, is a hotel built inside a man-made volcano, spewing water, luckily, instead of lava. Built in the middle of Chile’s Huilo-Huilo biological reserve, you can spot pumas, deer, and other wildlife while soaking in your private outdoor hot tub carved from the trunks of local, giant trees. COOL! (source)
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Friday Favorites + Klean Kanteen Giveaway!
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- Man-Pleasing Chicken (30 Minute Meal!)
- Creamy Parmesan-Garlic Quinoa
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Skinny Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!)
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice