Kaputas Beach is a long beach in southwestern Turkey, known for it’s untouched beauty (obviously!) It is reached only by a narrow, steep staircase down the side of a cliff, and there are no amenities – so bring your own umbrella…and yacht! Source: Ismail Arzu Acikel
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Friday Favorites + Klean Kanteen Giveaway!
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Creamy Parmesan-Garlic Quinoa
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Skinny Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- Man-Pleasing Chicken (30 Minute Meal!)
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls