One of the coolest things about waterfalls (in my dorky opinion) is how you can hear them waaaaay before you lay eyes on ‘em. The thunderous sound of crashing water is unmistakable. I wonder from how far away you can hear Angel Falls in Venezuala? It’s the world’s highest uninterrupted waterfall at a height of 3,212 feet (compared to Niagra Falls which is 167 feet!) and drops over the edge of the Auyantepui mountain in the Canaima National Park. Crazy. (source)
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Creamy Chicken Pasta (No Pasta Packet Required!)
- BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon, Cheddar Quesadillas
- Wine-Braised Beef Shepherd’s Pie + Canon DSLR Camera Giveaway!
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Thai Peanut Chicken Quinoa Bowls
- Man-Pleasing Chicken (30 Minute Meal!)
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!)
- Friday Favorites + Klean Kanteen Giveaway!