Tübingen is a traditional university town in southwestern Germany that dates back to 1078 AD. “Old town”, located along the Neckar river, looks much like it would have in the 1600s. What a ridiculously charming place! Source: Mark Whitaker
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- 20 Favorite Memorial Day Recipes
- Friday Favorites
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Grilled Potato Packs + Kitchen Makeover Reveal!
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites
- The Best Baked Beans. Ever.
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps