Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is one of the BEST amusement parks in the world. My family and I went every summer growing up, when we were in Ohio visiting family. I was 14 before I was tall enough to go on all the best rides, including the Millennium Force roller coaster which goes NINETY THREE miles an hour and includes an EIGHTY DEGREE drop at the top. Vomit/AWESOME! Totally worth the trip if you are ever in the area!
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Creamy Chicken Pasta (No Pasta Packet Required!)
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Skinny Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Roast Chicken
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!)
- Creamy Garlic Shells
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice