Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is one of the BEST amusement parks in the world. My family and I went every summer growing up, when we were in Ohio visiting family. I was 14 before I was tall enough to go on all the best rides, including the Millennium Force roller coaster which goes NINETY THREE miles an hour and includes an EIGHTY DEGREE drop at the top. Vomit/AWESOME! Totally worth the trip if you are ever in the area!
My name's Kristin and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as one can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the cool places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- Skinny Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Take Out, Fake Out: Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- Champagne Sangria Punch
- Crock Pot Roast Chicken
- Copycat Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli Soup
- Cheesy Taco Soup