Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is one of the BEST amusement parks in the world. My family and I went every summer growing up, when we were in Ohio visiting family. I was 14 before I was tall enough to go on all the best rides, including the Millennium Force roller coaster which goes NINETY THREE miles an hour and includes an EIGHTY DEGREE drop at the top. Vomit/AWESOME! Totally worth the trip if you are ever in the area!
My name's Kristin and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive New Posts in Your Inbox
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- One Pot Gluten-Free Mac and Cheese
- Make-Ahead Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Sunrise Smoothie
- Chipotle Black Bean Burgers
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- Creamy Cheesy Chicken and Garlic Quinoa Bake
- Quick Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fig and Chili Sauce
- How To Make a Cheese Platter For Entertaining
- Cheesy Mushroom and Broccoli Quinoa Casserole