Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is one of the BEST amusement parks in the world. My family and I went every summer growing up, when we were in Ohio visiting family. I was 14 before I was tall enough to go on all the best rides, including the Millennium Force roller coaster which goes NINETY THREE miles an hour and includes an EIGHTY DEGREE drop at the top. Vomit/AWESOME! Totally worth the trip if you are ever in the area!
My name's Kristin and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- 25 Quick-Fix Back to School Recipes (plus side dish ideas!)
- Crock Pot Mojo Pork with Cuban-Style Black Beans
- Balsamic Steak and Peach Salad
- The BEST Pasta Salad
- 8 Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Seasoned Roasted Potatoes