Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is one of the BEST amusement parks in the world. My family and I went every summer growing up, when we were in Ohio visiting family. I was 14 before I was tall enough to go on all the best rides, including the Millennium Force roller coaster which goes NINETY THREE miles an hour and includes an EIGHTY DEGREE drop at the top. Vomit/AWESOME! Totally worth the trip if you are ever in the area!
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Creamy (No Cream!) Sweet Corn and Potato Chowder
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- Wine-Braised Beef Shepherd’s Pie + Canon DSLR Camera Giveaway!
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Skinny Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon, Cheddar Quesadillas
- 10 Healthy Salad Recipes
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!)