Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is one of the BEST amusement parks in the world. My family and I went every summer growing up, when we were in Ohio visiting family. I was 14 before I was tall enough to go on all the best rides, including the Millennium Force roller coaster which goes NINETY THREE miles an hour and includes an EIGHTY DEGREE drop at the top. Vomit/AWESOME! Totally worth the trip if you are ever in the area!
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive New Posts in Your Inbox
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- Easy Homemade Burrito Bowls
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Make-Ahead Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
- Cookies & Cream No-Bake Chex Bars (Gluten-Free)
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!)
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls