Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is one of the BEST amusement parks in the world. My family and I went every summer growing up, when we were in Ohio visiting family. I was 14 before I was tall enough to go on all the best rides, including the Millennium Force roller coaster which goes NINETY THREE miles an hour and includes an EIGHTY DEGREE drop at the top. Vomit/AWESOME! Totally worth the trip if you are ever in the area!
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- The Sweet Start of Summer
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- Friday Favorites
- Inner Goddess Detox Salad
- Summer Dinner Series Day 3: All American Cookout
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Shells
- Chicken Fajita Sizzling Salad