Historically the location of several Taoist monasteries, Mt. Huashan is one of the most sacred and treasured mountains in all of China. Although a cable car has been built to take visitors to the summit at nearly 7,000 feet, experienced climbers are able to climb the centuries old, near vertical staircases to the top. Which option would you pick?
My name's Kristin and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive New Posts in Your Inbox
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- 15+ Family Favorite 4th of July Recipes
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Mom’s Classic Potato Salad
- Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs
- Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups
- Mojito Fruit Salad (Non-Alcoholic)
- Crock Pot Shredded Beef Enchiladas
- Make-Ahead Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
- Quinoa Burgers (Freezer Friendly!) + $100 VISA Gift Card Giveaway!
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad