Historically the location of several Taoist monasteries, Mt. Huashan is one of the most sacred and treasured mountains in all of China. Although a cable car has been built to take visitors to the summit at nearly 7,000 feet, experienced climbers are able to climb the centuries old, near vertical staircases to the top. Which option would you pick?
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive New Posts in Your Inbox
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- 40+ Favorite Kitchen Tips and Tricks
- Lighter Chicken Piccata Risotto with Crispy Capers + $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Friday Favorites
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Roasted Spring Vegetable Cobb Salad with Honey-Herb Vinaigrette
- Secretly Healthy Cherry-Peach Smoothies
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Ben’s Beef Stew
- Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe
- Homemade Cheeseburger Helper
My Favorite Products