Historically the location of several Taoist monasteries, Mt. Huashan is one of the most sacred and treasured mountains in all of China. Although a cable car has been built to take visitors to the summit at nearly 7,000 feet, experienced climbers are able to climb the centuries old, near vertical staircases to the top. Which option would you pick?
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake Jars
- Creamy Chicken and Herb Skillet (15 Minute Meal!)
- Inner Goddess Detox Salad
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce