Historically the location of several Taoist monasteries, Mt. Huashan is one of the most sacred and treasured mountains in all of China. Although a cable car has been built to take visitors to the summit at nearly 7,000 feet, experienced climbers are able to climb the centuries old, near vertical staircases to the top. Which option would you pick?
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive New Posts in Your Inbox
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- One-Pan Mediterranean Chicken Pasta (Gluten-Free)
- Creamy Chicken and Herb Skillet (15 Minute Meal!)
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
- Make-Ahead Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon-Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder (A Low-Carb Alternative to Baked Potato Soup!)
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER