Historically the location of several Taoist monasteries, Mt. Huashan is one of the most sacred and treasured mountains in all of China. Although a cable car has been built to take visitors to the summit at nearly 7,000 feet, experienced climbers are able to climb the centuries old, near vertical staircases to the top. Which option would you pick?
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Parmesan-Garlic Quinoa
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Creamy Garlic Shells
- Man-Pleasing Chicken (30 Minute Meal!)