Historically the location of several Taoist monasteries, Mt. Huashan is one of the most sacred and treasured mountains in all of China. Although a cable car has been built to take visitors to the summit at nearly 7,000 feet, experienced climbers are able to climb the centuries old, near vertical staircases to the top. Which option would you pick?
My name's Kristin and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- Chicken Fingers with Everything Sauce
- Frozen Breakfast Burritos
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- The Well-Stocked Kitchen: Freezer, Fridge, and Pantry Staples
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Jamaican Red Beans and Rice
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- Grilled Chili Honey Lime Chicken Thighs
- Open-Face Chicken Caprese Sandwiches
- Signature Spicy, Smoky, Sweet Chili (Crock Pot and Freezer-Friendly)