Historically the location of several Taoist monasteries, Mt. Huashan is one of the most sacred and treasured mountains in all of China. Although a cable car has been built to take visitors to the summit at nearly 7,000 feet, experienced climbers are able to climb the centuries old, near vertical staircases to the top. Which option would you pick?
My name's Kristin and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to! Read more...
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Receive New Posts in Your Inbox
Receive the IGE Weekly Update
Popular Posts Today
- Healthier Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
- California Turkey and Bacon Lettuce Wraps with Basil-Mayo
- Asian Noodle Bowls
- Make-Ahead Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
- The BEST Pasta Salad
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Lighter Sesame Chicken
- Chicken with Cherry-Wine Pan Sauce (20 Minute Meal)
- Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups