Make these miniature Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake Bites for your next party or get together, and savor all the flavor of an indulgent dessert for just 50 calories a cheesecake!
Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake Bites
Makes 40 cheesecake bites
6 full sheets graham crackers
1-1/2 Tablespoons melted butter
8oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
8oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt (not low-fat or non-fat)
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup egg substitute, like Egg Beaters
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 cup sugar-free raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Process graham crackers in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Pour in melted butter and pulse to combine.
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners, and scoop 1 teaspoon graham cracker mixture into each cup. Using the bottom of a shot glass, press down on the crumbs to flatten into a crust.
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, vanilla and salt until very smooth. Add in egg substitute and blend to combine. Add in cornstarch and blend to combine.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon cheesecake filling into each mini muffin cup on top of the flattened crust. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until each cheesecake is set in the middle and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Place jam in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds, stirring halfway through. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon melted jam on top of each cheesecake bite. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Other topping options:
- For Turtle Cheesecakes, add magic chocolate shell, caramel sauce, and a walnut piece after the cheesecakes have baked and cooled for 15 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For fresh fruit cheesecakes, add fresh berries on top of the cheesecakes just before serving instead of adding jam.