The Montana Magica hotel in Huilo Huilo, Chile, is a hotel built inside a man-made volcano, spewing water, luckily, instead of lava. Built in the middle of Chile’s Huilo-Huilo biological reserve, you can spot pumas, deer, and other wildlife while soaking in your private outdoor hot tub carved from the trunks of local, giant trees. COOL! (source)
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- 20 Favorite Memorial Day Recipes
- Grilled Potato Packs + Kitchen Makeover Reveal!
- The Best Fruit Dip EVER
- Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa
- No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Bites
- The Best Baked Beans. Ever.
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- The Best Sangria Ever