Ever wonder what what women want? At least for the holidays? I’ve got 20+ ideas for the special lady in your life in my 2019 Women’s Holiday Gift Guide.
1. MUK-LUKS Slippers / 2. Primally Pure Clarifying Serum / 3. Kate Spade Love Me Knot Earrings / 4. Maya Brenner Initial Necklace / 5. Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket / 6. Weighted Blanket / 7. Rabbit Wine Opener / 8. Sophie and Lili Custom Watercolor Portrait / 9. 2020 Nourished Planner / 10. Homebody Sweatshirt / 11. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat / 12. Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum / 13. Air Pods / 14. Quench / 15. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Skillet / 16. Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers / 17. Sorel Out ‘N About Booties / 18. The Daily Page 2020 Planner / 19. Philips XL Airfryer / 20. O Holy Night Wood Sign / Bonus: Amazon Gift Card
I’m so excited to share a few gift guides with you this year, starting with the 2019 Women’s Holiday Gift Guide! In all my 10 years of blogging I can’t recall publishing one of these for adults (here’s a gift guide for 1-4 year olds I shared last year) but that’s changing because I have 20+ awesome, amazing, incredible ideas that I know your friend, daughter, Mom, sister, Aunt, Grandma, or special someone will adore. These gift ideas are fun, useful, practical, and dear.
The reason I feel so confident about recommending the items on this list is because I own or have used the vast majority, and the ones I haven’t I would be thrilled to gift or receive. That said, you can gift with confidence this year using this Women’s Holiday Gift Guide!
Be on the lookout for a men’s gift guide and stocking stuffer guide next week. I’m skipping a children’s gift guide because the toys featured in last year’s guide are still very applicable. Plus, if yours are anything like mine, their favorite toys are the ones that come in kids meals (Cameron has slept clutching a plastic Angry Birds toy from Chik-fil-A for over a week now,) and like, scotch tape. They’ll be fine with whatever you choose!
Alrighty – envision that special girl in your life and lets get to it!
2019 Women’s Holiday Gift Guide:
1. MUK-LUKS Slippers: Every year my Mom asks me what I want for Christmas and every year I tell her a new pair of MUK-LUKS slippers because I wear them every single day the temperature goes below 50 degrees (which is a lot when you live in Iowa!) and by May they’re demolished. If you don’t know what to get your gal, you can’t go wrong with a comfy pair of slippers.
2. Primally Pure Clarifying Serum: If you’ve got a woman in mind who loves beauty products or the spa, Primally Pure’s clarifying serum would be a dream to receive. I cherish every drop of this clarifying serum, especially, because it works so darn well and gives me spa-esque feeling for a moment every time I wash my face. Tack on the Eucalyptus + Lavender Body Butter or Almond + Vanilla Body Butter for a really thoughtful gift.
3. Kate Spade Love Me Knot Earrings: For the fashionista in your life, you can’t go wrong with a dainty pair of earrings from Kate Spade. These super cute love knot studs come in gold, silver, and rose gold. Hint: get her the rose gold. ;)
4. Maya Brenner Initial Necklace: She’ll know exactly who made this necklace after opening the box! Maya Brenner necklaces are on every Mom’s wishlist, I think. They’re dainty, gorgeous, and a great reminder of who she treasures most.
5. Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket: Ben gifted me this fleece for Christmas a few years ago and it is 100% the warmest thing I own outside of an actual coat. Looks super sharp and again, IS SO WARM!! Here’s a half zip option if she’s more into that look.
6. Weighted Blanket: I bought this blanket for Ben’s birthday earlier this year and have accidentely sort of made it mine. It’s only fair seeing as how he stole my Snoogle (yes, the pregnancy pillow!) Anyway, I can’t think of anyone – male or female – that wouldn’t love this blanket. I did my research before purchasing and settled on this one because it has a removable, washable cover, and doesn’t need to be dry cleaned. Additionally, if you have someone in your life who experiences stress and anxiety, many people use weighted blankets to help with associated symptoms.
7. Rabbit Wine Opener: For the wine lover in your life! We’ve had the Rabbit Wine Opener for many years and I’m still impressed by how smooth and simple it is to use. We lost the foil cutter somewhere along the way and the thing is so powerful it pulls the cork right through it anyway. #wheretheresawilltheresaway
8. Sophie and Lili Custom Watercolor Portrait: A custom family portrait from Jennifer Vallez would be a DREAM to receive! They are the best of their kind. I am obsessed with this woman’s talent and have followed her for years. There’s a wait list for portraits right now, but they are well worth the wait.
9. 2020 Nourished Planner: If you know a woman who is trying to focus on bettering herself and/or her life, I recommend the Nourished Planner as a thoughtful, encouraging gift. This planner is more than keeping track of your to-do’s – each month comes with personal challenges, learnings, life tips and tricks, and motivational quotes. Using it is a form of self care! You can get 25% off your purchase with code: IOWAGIRL25.
10. Homebody Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt called (make that texted) and said it wants to be given to the homebody in your life. It is so, so cute. I wear it all the time…at home.
11. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat: For your beauty loving babe! This mat is a must have for women who love and wear makeup. Psst: speaking of brushes, I love this powder/bronzer brush and this foundation buffing brush – great stocking stuffers!
12. Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum: Getting a woman exercise equipment or cleaning devices can be dicey, but this one is worth the risk. She will love this cordless stick vacuum which makes life so much easier. I’ve had ours for I believe over a year now and the battery life is still as good as it was the day I bought it.
13. Air Pods: These babies are on my Christmas list this year! I asked Instagram which wireless headphones were the best and 95% of people answered Air Pods. Totally excited about the noise canceling feature.
14. Quench: I was turned onto this book by Dani @ Thyme is Honey and it’s blowing my socks off. The book shares research around the role even mild dehydration plays in chronic illness and common ailments like fatigue, brain fog, headaches, and weight gain. This is important because 75% of Americans experience mild to chronic dehydration and might not even know it. I can’t put the book down and already purchased a copy for several people on my Christmas list. A must for both the health conscious people in your life AND those who might benefit medically from receiving this information.
15. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Skillet: For the cook in your life! She’ll be able to get rid of two or three extra pans by owning this one skillet – it does it all and will last a lifetime.
16. Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers: I started using a stainless steel wine tumbler recently and it’s been a game changer. I’m a white wine lover and my drink stays chilled way longer than it does when using a glass. Here’s a cute Yeti option if she’s into that!
17. Sorel Out ‘N About Booties: It’s always a gamble buying a woman clothing for Christmas (at least for me because I’m extremely picky,) but shoes feel low risk, especially when they’re as adorable as these booties. I ordered a pair last year and cannot express to you how much I love them. Warm, stylish, and most importantly – slip on!
18. The Daily Page 2020 Planner: Another winner from Dani @ Thyme is Honey! If you know a woman who is obsessed with organization, health, and wellness, The Daily Page Planner is a MUST HAVE. It’s based on Dani’s best-selling product, The Daily Page (she’s in the top 1% of Etsy sellers!) and designed in a minimalist yet comprehensive way. Every planner purchase plants a tree AND the planner is 100% recyclable. I can’t say enough good things about this awesome gift. Oh here’s one more: you can get 10% off your purchase with code: IOWAGIRLEATS. Note: these planners begin shipping December 9th.
19. Philips XL Airfryer: For your gal whose been debating this purchase – we all know one! I’m here to tell you that yes, this sucker takes up some counter space, but it gets some serious use. I use ours at least 5x a week. Pair it with the SkinnyTaste Air Fryer cookbook.
20. O Holy Night Wood Sign: You can’t go wrong with a gift from Magnolia, though I see this particular sign being a smash hit with the music lover in your life.
Bonus: Amazon Gift Card. Hey, if you can’t decide what she wants for Christmas, let her her click “add to cart” herself with an Amazon gift card. :)