I’ve never been much of a perfume wearer (unless you count my obsession with Cucumber Melon body spray from Bath & Body Works in high school!) Floral scents make me sneeze and feel way too heavy and formal.
Orange Sanguine Pure Perfume by Atelier Cologne though? Fresh, refreshing, clean, and light. It is FANTASTIC. I received a small spritzer as a bonus from Sephora and bought a full size bottle the instant it ran out. I have heard from so many of you that this is a staple on your vanity too. If you love clean, fresh scents – this will become a new favorite!
How to Enter
Enter to win a 1oz bottle of Orange Sanguine Pure Perfume by Atelier Cologne valued at $80 by leaving the comment “perfume” below. Should you choose, you can forgo the prize and I will donate its value in your name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
This contest is now closed.
- Back to the Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway Hub >
- Sign up for an email to be reminded of daily giveaways >
The fine print:
- Charity may not be changed from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to another charity.
- If a color or size substitution results in a price increase from the stated value of an item, an Amazon gift card may be chosen in the same amount as the item value listed on its giveaway page instead.
- Giveaways open to residents of the contiguous United States only.