I’m so excited to showcase Currently Co. Candles made here in central Iowa by a small, woman-owned business for today’s holiday gift guide giveaway!
Currently Co. was formed by Ali — a Mom, wife, native Iowan, and former school counselor with a life long passion for creating and being creative. I met Ali at a wreath making class she taught last year, which is where she introduced us attendees to the all soy, hand poured candles she’d started selling during the pandemic.
Her business has blown up since then – it is SO cool to see!!
Currently Co.’s candle scents are unlike any others I’ve experienced. She offers warm and familiar favorites like Pumpkin & Brown Sugar and Orange & Clove, but also more sophisticated scents like Juniper & Spruce and Sandlewood & Spice. The scents remind me of a really cool boutique or something – really unique, fully scented without being overwhelming, plus they’re phthalate-free so each candle clean-burns with no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants.
Cannot recommend these candles enough. Get one for each room of the house and all your friends!
How to Enter
Enter to win a Currently Co. Candle valued at $22 by leaving the comment “candle” in the comments section below. Should you choose, you can forgo the prize and I will donate its value in your name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Contest is closed.
- Back to the Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway Hub >
- Sign up for an email to be reminded of daily giveaways >
The fine print:
- Charity may not be changed from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to another charity.
- If a color or size substitution results in a price increase from the stated value of an item, an Amazon gift card may be chosen in the same amount as the item value listed on its giveaway page instead.
- Giveaways open to residents of the contiguous United States only.