File today’s giveaway of Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket under “practically perfect in every way”.
Mary Poppins would be so proud!
That is to say, Ben gifted me a Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket several years ago and I wear it constantly in the fall and season that shall not be named. Not only is it incredibly warm, but the jacket has pockets galore and stylish ribbing that gives the fit interest and a more polished look than say, a plain black fleece.
I feel like this jacket is the definition of a perfect gift. It’s maybe not something the recipient would spend money on for themselves, but once they own it they won’t know how they ever lived without it.
Luckily, one entrant will be able to experience that!
How to Enter
Enter to win a pair of Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket valued at $139 by leaving the comment “jacket” in the comments section below. Should you choose, you can forgo the prize and I will donate its value in your name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Contest is closed.
- Back to the Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway Hub >
- Sign up for an email to be reminded of daily giveaways >
The fine print:
- Charity may not be changed from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to another charity.
- If a color or size substitution results in a price increase from the stated value of an item, an Amazon gift card may be chosen in the same amount as the item value listed on its giveaway page instead.
- Giveaways open to residents of the contiguous United States only.