A couple of months ago I was having coffee with a friend when the topic of wine came up. I mentioned that for the past handful of years red wine has given me an allergic-type reaction – sneezing, stuffiness, headache, etc – and now white wine was doing the same. As a huge wine lover it was so disappointing!
Well she had a story of her own. My friend didn’t experience stuffiness after drinking wine, rather, she’d wake up in the middle of the night with a pounding, racing heart. A friend of hers introduced her to Scout & Cellar Wines and guess what? Her heart stopped racing! Later that day she brought 4 bottles of Scout & Cellar wine over to my house and I’ve had zero reactions from both red and white ever since.
It is a MIRACLE!
Scout & Cellar wines are clean-crafted which means they’re free from synthetic pesticides, chemical additives, and sweeteners – they are ALL no sugar added! – plus they use the lowest amount of sulfites possible. Sulfites are a natural preservative added to wine to ensure it doesn’t turn into vinegar, but I believe I was reacting to high amounts of sulfites in my favorite wines from the grocery store which could partly explain why I have zero reaction to S&C wines.
Already long story short, I LOVE THESE WINES!
That said, today I’m giving away a 4 bottle Holiday Dinner Set which includes:
- 2020 The Resident Red Wine
- 2020 Dove Hunt Dog Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2020 Gallivant Bubbly White
- 2020 Fieldhouse 301 Chardonnay
I know you’re going to love them. Cheers!
How to Enter
Enter to win a 4 bottle Holiday Dinner Set from Scout & Cellar valued at $99 by leaving the comment “wine” in the comments section below. Should you choose, you can forgo the prize and I will donate its value in your name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
This contest is now closed.
- Back to the Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway Hub >
- Sign up for an email to be reminded of daily giveaways >
The fine print:
- Charity may not be changed from St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to another charity.
- If shipping of this wine set to your state is not allowed, winner may choose alternative wine(s) up to $99.
- Giveaways open to residents of the contiguous United States only.