Ben has politely requested that I cease and desist from making anything else with pumpkin in it until further notice.
Between Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies, Failed Baked Pumpkin French Toast, and FOUR additional pumpkin recipes I’ve made for freelance projects in the past few weeks – he’s over it.
I promised him I’d subside…right after this final recipe. :) Pumpkin Fluff Dip!
What a way to go out!!
We’re heading to Iowa City to tailgate with friends for the football game today, so I whipped up a big batch of this sweet, fluffy, highly addictive dip to take with us. It’s going to be a HIT (with everyone except Ben, I’m sure.)
free email bonus!
Dinner Made EASY!
simple yet flavorful recipes that take the stress out of dinnertime
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Pumpkin Fluff Dip is an oh so addictive treat, and my favorite fall snack!
- 8oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- Graham crackers
- Nilla wafers
- Gingersnap cookies
- Combine all ingredients except whipped topping in a food processor. Process until very smooth then pour into a large bowl. (Alternatively you could beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, then add in the pumpkin and spices and continue to mix until smooth.)
- Fold in the whip cream. Serve with dippers.
From Quick Dish
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, http://iowagirleats.com.
The food processor makes this pumpkin fluff dip thick and luscious, while the addition of whipped cream gives it a mousse-like texture.
It’s sweet, pumpkin-spiced and so smooth.
It’ll be the perfect addition to the tailgate!
Have a great Saturday everyone!
What’s your go-to tailgating/party dish?