The recipe for The Best Fruit Dip Ever recipe is ooold school – we’re talking straight outta the 80s! Although, unlike permed bangs and neon everything, this recipe has stood the test of time.
My Mom used to make this craveable fruit dip as an occasional after-school snack for my brothers and me, and for special occasions like Easter or summer potlucks. The texture is super whippy while the flavor is marshmallow cheesecake meets orange creamsicle. Best served with grapes, strawberries, pineapple, or a back hoe straight into your mouth.
Did I mention how delicious it is? 🙈
Best of all, it’s made from just 3 ingredients!
What is Fruit Dip Made Of?
Marshmallow fluff, softened cream cheese, and orange juice concentrate is all you need to make this fabulous snack or special occasion appetizer – plus your favorite fruit dippers, of course. I love the aforementioned grapes, strawberries, and pineapple (only semi kidding about the back-hoe) plus apple slices, and juicy blackberries. The only limit is your imagination!
How Far in Advance Can Fruit Dip Be Made?
Fruit Dip can be up to 3 days ahead of time. If the orange juice concentrate separates out a bit, just give the whole thing a big stir. Good as new! After serving, any leftovers can be stored for another day or so – though I will say there’s never any left, and I tend to not love holding onto foods that have been dunked into.
How to Make Fruit Dip:
Like I said, all you need is 3 ingredients to make fruit dip: cream cheese that’s been softened to room temperature, marshmallow fluff, and frozen orange juice concentrate that’s been thawed.
Scoop the marshmallow fluff into a large bowl then microwave for 15 seconds. Next add the softened cream cheese and orange juice concentrate then whisk until very, very smooth. Feel free to use electric beaters if you want it to come together lickity split.
Chill the fruit dip for several hours or overnight then scoop into a serving bowl and present with all your favorite fruits and berries. I hope you love this easy, yummy, gluten-free fruit dip recipe – enjoy!
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Whip Fruit Dip >
- No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip >
- Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Ball >
- Snickerdoodle Almond Butter >
- Fruit and Marshmallow Holiday Salad >
free email bonus!
5 Day Clean Eating Guide
Fresh and craveable recipes + healthy eating tips!
The Best Fruit Dip Ever
The Best Fruit Dip Ever is made from just 3 simple ingredients. This easy dip recipe will be a hit at your next party or potluck!
- 7oz tub gluten-free marshmallow fluff
- 8oz 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Fruit for dipping: strawberries, grapes, pineapple, apples, berries, melon
- Spoon marshmallow fluff into a large, microwave safe bowl then microwave for 15 seconds. Whisk in softened cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until very smooth then chill for several hours or overnight. Serve with assorted fruit.
- Be sure your cream cheese is very, VERY soft before making this recipe!
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, http://iowagirleats.com.