I woke up this morning with the inexplicable urge to be HERE. Gazing out at the crystal clear warm waters of Bloody Bay in Negril, Jamaica from a beach lounger nestled in the white powdery sand. Rum punch in hand, natch.
Kaputas Beach is a long beach in southwestern Turkey, known for it’s untouched beauty (obviously!) It is reached only by a narrow, steep staircase down the side of a cliff, and there are no amenities – so bring your own umbrella…and yacht! Source: Ismail Arzu Acikel
My name’s Kristin and I’m an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as I can with a massive sweet tooth, run as often as I can despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am more often than not thinking about the places I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Fresh Grilling Recipes
Popular Posts Today
- Mini Salsa Turkey Meatloaves + Sabra Salsa Giveaway!
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- Maple-Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
- Chick-fil-A Bites with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Inner Goddess Detox Salad
- Chicken Fajita Sizzling Salad
- Creamy Garlic Shells