Tübingen is a traditional university town in southwestern Germany that dates back to 1078 AD. “Old town”, located along the Neckar river, looks much like it would have in the 1600s. What a ridiculously charming place! Source: Mark Whitaker
My name's Kristin Porter and I'm an Iowa Girl! I eat as well as my sweet tooth allows, run as often as possible despite the crazy Iowa weather, and am usually dreaming about the next place I want to travel to!
Search Iowa Girl Eats
Subscribe to Daily Posts by Email
Popular Posts Today
- Wine-Braised Beef Shepherd’s Pie + Canon DSLR Camera Giveaway!
- BBQ Chicken, Apple, Bacon, Cheddar Quesadillas
- My Top Secret Diet Weapon
- Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce for Vegetables
- P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps
- Creamy Garlic Shells
- Man-Pleasing Chicken (30 Minute Meal!)
- Creamy Chicken Pasta (No Pasta Packet Required!)
- Friday Favorites + Klean Kanteen Giveaway!
- Shepherd’s Pie with Healthier Mashed Potatoes That Actually Taste Good