No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie


Make thick and decadent No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie for your next party or get-together!

No Bake Peanut Butter Pie |

No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie

Print this recipe!

1 pre-made Oreo cookie pie crust*
1 cup creamy peanut butter
8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup sugar
4-1/2 cups (12 oz. container) cool whip, divided
1-11.75 oz. jar hot fudge topping, diveded
2 Tablespoons hot fudge topping
2 Tablespoons caramel topping


  1. Beat together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups cool whip and spread mixture evenly into pie crust.
  2. Reserving 2 Tablespoons, heat remaining hot fudge sauce in the microwave for 1 minute, or until smooth and spreadable. Spread sauce over peanut butter pie filling and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
  3. Just before serving, spread remaining cool whip on top of the hot fudge sauce layer, then drizzle with reserved hot fudge and caramel sauce. ENJOY!

*To make your own oreo cookie pie crust, add 20 oreo cookies into your food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Mix with 3 Tablespoons melted butter, and press evenly into a pie plate. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


  1. Darci 04.05.2010

    Wow…that looks/sounds AMAZING!! Will def have to try this out sometime!! :)

  2. DROOL!!! that might be the prettiest PB pie i’ve ever seen!

  3. Kerstin 04.05.2010

    Mmm, this looks so tasty and easy to throw together – yum!

  4. jordan 04.05.2010

    this pie is sooooo good! a co-worker made it and brought it into work and we were all asking for the recipe :)

  5. Sara 04.05.2010

    Oh my Heavens! I think I’d eat this whole pie!!

  6. I made a peanut butter pie a few months ago and this one looks SO MUCH BETTER.

  7. Machelle 04.05.2010

    Holy Moly…that looks good!!! I better not though…I’ve been hitting the Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs pretty hard this Easter season!

  8. Laura J. 04.05.2010

    oh gosh! that pie! i need to come up with an excuse quick so i can make this!!

  9. Kaitlin 04.05.2010

    Oh my goodness, that pie looks incredible! I want to make it right now!

  10. YUM!! That looks incredibly rich but oh so good!

  11. shannon 04.05.2010

    This sounds and looks amazing!

  12. My gosh, that pie looks amazing…!!

  13. Midgetkeeper 04.05.2010

    That looks so yummy!

  14. Angharad 04.05.2010

    Umm that looks reeedonkulous. I want it. Except I ate my bodyweight in sugar this weekend….so maybe I’ll save it til next weekend ;)

  15. Kristie 04.05.2010

    Wow. There are NO words to describe how amazing that looks.

  16. emily 04.05.2010

    oh my gosh… that looks like heaven

  17. Court and Whit 04.05.2010

    yay, I can’t wait to make this

  18. jennifer 04.06.2010

    I can guarantee you that this will be made in my kitchen in the VERY near future!

  19. AP 04.06.2010

    Think I’m gonna have to skip this one. Sugar coma!!

  20. Liz DS 06.19.2010

    I made this for my husband for our early Father’s Day dinner, and it was FANTABULOUS! Chocolate and peanut butter heaven! Thank you for the recipe, Kristen!

  21. […] try to eat well 70% of the time – which makes the other 30% a whole lot of fun (Peanut Butter Pie, […]

  22. Janet 11.18.2010

    I voted for you!!

  23. Awesome recipes. I voted for you, Kristin.

  24. Aimee 02.20.2011

    Made this for V-day for my boyfriend and was a big hit!! He said it tasted like a reese’s PB cup but better! :) Thanks for the recipe!

  25. […] with two small dogs barking non-stop through adjacent fence. Payment will come in the form of Peanut Butter Pies and Nectarine Vodka Chillers in lieu of […]

  26. […] adapted from Iowa Girl Eats Yield: 1 pie Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: […]

  27. Tracie 06.28.2015

    oh this looks absolutely divine!! One question, would it work to substitute the Cool Whip for homemade whipped cream? I try to avoid the hydrogenated oil in cool whip, but don’t know if the consistency or makeup of whipped cream would substitute ok. Thanks! Love your recipes :-)

    • Kristin 06.29.2015

      Hi Tracie! I think that would work just fine! It might be a bit more dense if using homemade whipped cream but in a dessert this decadent I don’t think that’s a bad thing. :)

Leave a Comment