Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Ball is ridiculously delicious and assembles in just 10 minutes. The perfect gluten-free party treat for summer or any time of year!
Would eating a Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Ball by the spoonful be considered a low point in someone’s life? Asking for a friend.
FINE! I’m the friend. The friend with the spoon. The spoon digging into the cheesecake ball. The cheesecake ball stuffed with chocolate, marshmallows, peanut butter, and graham cracker crumbs. This spin on the classic s’more is rocking my world, people!
I’ve been sitting at my computer for 20 minutes staring at a blank post trying to come up with something to write about this summery gluten-free dessert recipe (whilst perusing the half-yearly sale at Nordstrom – hold me back!) but absolutely nothing more important than the fact that it EXISTS is coming to mind!
Seriously, find the deepest, darkest recesses of your refrigerator to hide this baby in before your Memorial Day party or else a taste test will turn into half the ball gone missing. Again, my friend told me this. Thank goodness for mini chocolate chips pressed into the outsides to hide mouse holes morphed into bear caves!
I know many of you are heading out today for the long holiday weekend so I’ll keep this short and snappy. What you need to know about my Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Ball is this:
- It’s my new favorite summer treat,
- No bonfire required.
- Takes 10 minutes to assemble and can be made days in advance.
- Is gluten-free and spoon-ready.
- Peanut butter + chocolate + marshmallows + graham crackers = life altering flavor combo.
Start by adding 8oz full fat cream cheese and 1/4 cup each butter and creamy peanut butter to the bowl of an electric mixer, or to a large bowl, then beat until smooth and creamy. Make sure the cream cheese and butter are both softened to room temperature before using.
Next, process enough graham crackers to create 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs.
Mix in 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar followed by the graham cracker crumbs, then scrape down the bowl. Next add 1-1/2 cups gluten-free mini marshmallows and 1 cup gluten-free mini chocolate chips then mix until combined.
I MEAN!!!!!! Seriously, good luck not shoveling this batter into your mouth by the spoonful at this point!
Scoop the batter onto saran wrap then shape into a ball and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or overnight, or until the cheesecake ball has hardened. When you’re ready to serve, unwrap the cheesecake ball then place into a shallow dish with 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Use your fingers to press them into the tops and sides of the cheesecake ball.
Finally, flip the Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Ball onto a serving platter then pair it with a spreading knife and lots of sweet dippers!
Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Ball
Peanut Butter S'Mores Cheesecake Ball is ridiculously delicious and assembles in just 10 minutes. The perfect gluten-free party treat for summer or any time of year!
- 8oz full fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups gluten-free mini marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups gluten-free mini chocolate chips, divided
- Dippers: graham crackers, apple slices, animal crackers, strawberries
- Add cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter to the bowl of an electric mixer, or to a large bowl, then mix or use a hand mixer to beat until smooth and creamy, 30 seconds. Add powdered sugar then mix to combine. Add graham cracker crumbs then mix to combine, and then scrape down the bowl. Add mini marshmallows and 1 cup mini chocolate chips then mix to combine.
- Scoop batter onto a large sheet of plastic wrap then shape into a ball and place inside a bowl to help keep it's shape. Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight, or until cheesecake ball has hardened. Unwrap then place in a shallow dish with remaining 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips and press chocolate chips gently onto tops and sides of the cheesecake ball. Place onto a serving platter then serve with dippers.
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, http://iowagirleats.com.
I think a graham cracker dipper provides the most “s’more” like flavor, but holy buckets is this cheesecake ball absolutely Heavenly when scooped onto fresh apple slices and strawberries.
I hope you LOVE this Peanut Butter S’Mores Cheesecake Ball as much as I do! Enjoy and have a fabulous holiday weekend!