1. MUK-LUKS Slippers / 2. Primally Pure Clarifying Serum / 3. Kate Spade Glitter Stud Earrings / 4. Maya Brenner Initial Necklace / 5. Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket / 6. Weighted Blanket / 7. Rabbit Wine Opener / 8. The Big One Supersoft Plush Throw / 9. Iced Coffee Maker / 10. Self Love Leggings / 11. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat / 12. Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum / 13. Air Pods Pro + Case / 14. Quench / 15. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Skillet / 16. YETI 20oz Tumbler / 17. Sorel Out ‘N About Booties / 18. The Daily Page Planner / 19. Instant Pot / 20. Heart Snapshot Mix / Bonus: Amazon Gift Card
In all my 10+ years of blogging I can’t recall publishing a gift guide for adults (here’s a gift guide for 1-4 year olds I shared last year!) but that’s changing today because I’m sharing 20+ AMAZING gift ideas that I know your friend, daughter, Mom, sister, Aunt, Grandma, or special someone will adore. These gift ideas are fun, useful, practical, and dear.
The reason I feel so confident about recommending the items on this list is because I own or have used the vast majority, and the ones I haven’t I would be thrilled to gift or receive. That said, you can gift with confidence this year using my Women’s Holiday Gift Guide!
More Gift Guides:
Women’s Holiday Gift Guide:
1. MUK-LUKS Slippers: Every year my Mom asks me what I want for Christmas and every year I tell her a new pair of MUK-LUKS slippers because I wear them every single day the temperature goes below 50 degrees (which is a lot when you live in Iowa!) If you don’t know what to get your gal, you can’t go wrong with a comfy pair of slippers.
2. Primally Pure Clarifying Serum: If you’ve got a lady in mind who loves beauty products or the spa, Primally Pure’s clarifying serum would be a dream to receive. I cherish every drop of this clarifying serum, especially, because it works so darn well and gives me spa-esque feeling for a moment every time I wash my face. Tack on the Eucalyptus + Lavender Body Butter or Almond + Vanilla Body Butter for a really thoughtful gift.
3. Kate Spade Glitter Stud Earrings: For the fashionista in your life, you can’t go wrong with these fabulous studs which are a party in jewelry form. Such a great way to jazz up an outfit – so pretty!
4. Maya Brenner Initial Necklace: She’ll know exactly who made this necklace after opening the box! Maya Brenner necklaces are on every Mom’s wishlist, I think. They’re dainty, gorgeous, and a great reminder of who she treasures most.
5. Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket: Ben gifted me this fleece for Christmas a few years ago and it is 100% the warmest thing I own outside of an actual coat. Looks super sharp and again, IS SO WARM!! Here’s a half zip option if she’s more into that look.
6. Weighted Blanket: I bought this blanket for Ben’s birthday earlier this year and have accidentely sort of made it mine. It’s only fair seeing as how he stole my Snoogle (yes, the pregnancy pillow!) Anyway, I can’t think of anyone – male or female – that wouldn’t love this blanket. I did my research before purchasing and settled on this one because it has a removable, washable cover, and doesn’t need to be dry cleaned. Additionally, if you have someone in your life who experiences stress and anxiety, many people use weighted blankets to help with associated symptoms.
7. Rabbit Wine Opener: For the wine lover in your life! We’ve had the Rabbit Wine Opener for many years and I’m still impressed by how smooth and simple it is to use. We lost the foil cutter somewhere along the way and the thing is so powerful it pulls the cork right through it anyway. #wheretheresawilltheresaway
8. The Big One Supersized Plush Throw: If your lady loves to cuddle there is NO better gift than this blanket! It is the softesst, warmest thing I’ve ever owned, and there is a ton of designs to choose from. You can’t go wrong with this gift. We adore these blankets at our house!
9. Iced Coffee Maker: The coffee loving gal in your life will love you forever if you get her this iced coffee maker! A total breeze to use, produces the smoothest iced coffee, and you don’t even need to leave your house to get your coffee fix!
10. Self Love Leggings: Whether she’s just dipped her toe into the tie dye trend, or fully immersed, she’ll love these adorable tie dye leggings. So, so cute and pairs with pretty much anything! Grab her a jean jacket and she’ll be set.
11. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat: For your beauty loving babe! This mat is a must have for women who love and wear makeup. Psst: speaking of brushes, I love this powder/bronzer brush and this foundation buffing brush – great stocking stuffers!
12. Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum: Getting a woman exercise equipment or cleaning devices can be dicey, but this one is worth the risk. She will love this cordless stick vacuum which makes life so much easier. I’ve had ours for I believe over a year now and the battery life is still as good as it was the day I bought it.
13. Air Pods Pro: These babies are on my Christmas list this year! I asked Instagram which wireless headphones were the best and 95% of people answered Air Pods. Totally excited about the noise canceling feature. Don’t forget a case!
14. Quench: This book shares research around the role even mild dehydration plays in chronic illness and common ailments like fatigue, brain fog, headaches, and weight gain. This is important because 75% of Americans experience mild to chronic dehydration and might not even know it! I couldn’t put the book down and already purchased a copy for several people on my Christmas list. A must-give for the health conscious people in your life and/or those who might benefit medically from receiving this information.
15. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Skillet: For the cook in your life! She’ll be able to get rid of two or three extra pans by owning this one skillet – it does it all and will last a lifetime.
16. YETI 20oz Tumbler: The perfect cup does not exi-…oh wait, yes it does! The YETI 20oz Tumbler is Ben’s and my favorite cup on the planet. They’re the perfect size for coffee, water, and/or something a little stronger. We’ve started collecting them in all our favorite colors because they’re just so versatile!
17. Sorel Out ‘N About Booties: It’s always a gamble buying a woman clothing for Christmas (at least for me because I’m extremely picky,) but shoes feel low risk, especially when they’re as adorable as these booties. I ordered a pair last year and cannot express to you how much I love them. Warm, stylish, and most importantly – slip on. I wear them daily in the season that shall not be named!
18. The Daily Page Planner: If you know a woman who is obsessed with organization, health, and wellness, The Daily Page Planner is a MUST HAVE. The pages are based on Dani from Thyme is Honey’s best-selling product, The Daily Page (she’s in the top 1% of Etsy sellers!) and designed in a minimalist yet comprehensive way. Every planner purchase plants a tree AND the planner is 100% recyclable. It’s also evergreen so she can start using it whenever she wants. I can’t say enough good things about this awesome gift. Oh here’s one more: you can get 10% off your purchase with code: IOWAGIRLEATS.
19. Instant Pot: Give your gal the gift of time if she loves to cook too! An Instant Pot shaves tons of time off normally longer cooking recipes. If she’s been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these bad boys – surprise her with one this year. :)
20. Heart Snapshot Mix: If your girl is all about family, I can’t imagine she wouldn’t swoon from this adorable, heart-shaped photo collage gift. I have ordered art from Minted before and it is extremely high quality.
Bonus: Amazon Gift Card. Hey, if you can’t decide what she wants for Christmas, let her her click “add to cart” herself with an Amazon gift card. :)