01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / Bonus
Welcome to the holiday season – I cannot believe it’s here! Honestly I’m in a daily battle with myself to keep the Christmas tree in storage before Thanksgiving. Last year we decorated early because, well, 2020, and it truly added some much needed sparkle to our daily lives.
First let’s talk about what to tuck under said tree! We’ve all heard rumblings about starting holiday shopping early this year due to supply chain issues and shipping challenges, and it’s been my experience so far that holiday gifts are already selling like HOT CAKES. I’m trying to hold off on ordering the kids’ gifts for a couple more weeks because their interests change so quickly (truly hope I don’t regret that) but for the ladies and gents in my life, I’m planning ahead and getting gifts for them NOW.
That said, today I’m sharing my 2021 Women’s Holiday Gift Guide! I think the best kind of gift to give is one the receiver wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves, but is useful. Something that won’t just sit around collecting dust, you know? I feel confident that your mom, sister, grandmother, best friend, cousin, or partner will adore any of these super special gift ideas!
More Holiday Gift Guides
Women’s Holiday Gift Guide
01. Scout & Cellar Wines: A friend recently introduced me to Scout & Cellar Wines when I was telling her I’d been reacting to my favorite wines – sneezing, headaches, etc. S&C Wines are clean-crafted, low in sulfites and I had ZERO reaction after drinking them. NONE! I was shocked!!! All the wines I’ve tried so far have been so delicious – a wine club membership would be a great gift for the wine lover in your life!
02. MoMA Bubble Rocking Tumblers: Because she’ll need something to drink that wine out of! ;) Aren’t these glasses beautiful? They’re designed to look like bubbles. Super unique and whimsical, and a gorgeous addition to her glassware collection.
03. Leda Cozy Socks: ‘Tis the season for soft and squishy socks! We all know a gal who loves all things soft and cozy during the season that shall not be named (hi!) and these would be a fabulous gift or stocking stuffer for her.
04. Orange Sanguine Pure Perfume: I received a sample of this perfume with a Sephora purchase I made last year and instantly fell in love…then bought a bigger bottle. It’s super, super clean and fresh smelling. Great for someone who doesn’t love heavy or overly-floral scents.
05. Brooklyn Joggers: These are my go-to comfortable yet polished looking joggers. They are so pretty in person and fit into practically any wardrobe. I have them in 3 colors/styles – a must have for the on-the-go Mama! Size up for her if she’s in between sizes.
06. Silk Pillowcase: Silk pillowcases are beneficial for everything from preventing hair breakage and damage, to reducing breakouts – plus this one has a zipper so it won’t slip off her pillow. This would be a super special treat for your beauty-conscious babe.
07. Simple Modern 64oz Water Bottle: For the thirsty girl in your life! I LOVE my giant water bottle because I only have to fill it up two times a day, vs 3-4 times a day with smaller bottles. If the gal you’re thinking of is health conscious, or setting health goals for herself, this is a great gift. It’s also comparable quality to Hydroflask at a fraction of the price.
08. MUK LUKS Slippers: My parents get me a new pair of MUK LUKS slippers every year because I love them so much and wear them every single the temperature dips below 50 degrees (which is a lot when you live in Iowa.) If you don’t know what to get your gal, you can’t go wrong with a comfy pair of slippers.
09. AirPods Pro: I received a set of AirPods for Christmas last year and use them every single day for the noise canceling feature and/or for music while working out – they’re very comfortable and stay in place. This gift will definitely delight her!
10. Big Boards for Families: My friend Sandy just published an amazing charcuterie and food spread book and it is the PERFECT gift for the woman who loves to entertain. Dozens of unique ideas with beautiful photos so she can style her spreads just like Sandy’s.
11. Fellow Clear Coffee Glasses: I visited a new to me coffee shop recently and my latte was served in a glass mug – it made the experience SO much more special feeling! If your lady loves her homemade lattes, or just wants to elevate her morning cup of coffee, these would be a home run.
12. Currently Co. Candles: These locally made, small batch candles contain phthalate-free fragrance oils so they’re clean burning and toxin free. Best of all their scents are INSANE!! Super complex and pleasing – they’ll make your home smell like a little boutique.
13. YETI 14oz Travel Mug: We are a YETI cup family and I’m asking for this travel mug for the holidays. It’s truly shocking how long drinks stay hot or cold in them. Perfect for the busy lady whose coffee is always getting cold while they rush around here, there, and everywhere.
14. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat: For your beauty loving babe! This mat is a must have for women who love and wear makeup. Psst: speaking of brushes/applicators, I love this powder/bronzer brush, this foundation buffing brush, and my Beautyblender – all are great stocking stuffers!
15. The Big One Supersized Plush Throw: You know what I can’t wrap my mind around? Spending a ton of money on a blanket. Treat her to the largest, softest blanket that’s not only UNDER $20, but comes in dozens of colors and patterns to fit her style. We LOVE these blankets at our house!
16. Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket: Ben gifted me this fleece for Christmas a few years ago and it is hands down the warmest thing I own outside of an actual coat. Looks super sharp and again, IS SO WARM! Plus it’s a Patagonia so it will literally last forever. Here’s a half zip option if she’s more into that look.
17. Jade Roller: If the gal you have in mind loves skin care, a jade roller is a must have for her routine. It is unbelievable how much it can reduce swelling and puffiness in the morning. I swear by mine!
18. Fingerless Cashmere Gloves: Pamper her with lux, cashmere gloves that won’t break the bank. I love all the fun colors these gloves come in.
19. 1,000 Piece Round Earth Puzzle: Both Ben’s Mom and my Mom are super into puzzles and I know this one would delight either of them. 1,000 pieces, and ROUND! If your puzzle loving lady likes a challenge – this is a great one to try.
Bonus: Amazon Gift Card. Hey, if you can’t decide what she wants for Christmas, let her her click “add to cart” herself with an Amazon gift card. :)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
join the conversation
Sherrie Nicholson 11.08.2021
I’ve followed your blog for quite some time and use several of your recipes on a regular basis. Thanks for all that you do. This gift guide was particularly helpful!
Thank you so much, Sherrie! You made my day – I really appreciate the nice note!! :)
Love the charcuterie board cookbook suggestion. Thinking I’ll pair it with a serving board for my mother and mother-in-law!
Perfect!! Done and done!
Thank you for the time and effort you put into this list- so many great ideas!
I’m so glad you found it to be useful, Sue! Thanks so much!
So many great ideas!! Thanks for putting this list together! I will definitely be sharing your list with the rest of my family! I have followed your blog for many years now and just love your recipes (loving the weekly meal plans btw), ideas, and reading about your family life. Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much, Heather! Such a kind thing to say. :)
My family is at the point where everyone is downsizing and decluttering. For the past few years, we’ve been sharing experiences instead of buying things for each other for Christmas. But if I did buy things, this is a fun list!
Great guide. I would love to get most of the items on this list, especially the planners and that patagonia jacket-I’ve tried one on and it was so cozy.
I wear mine almost every day – it’s really worth the investment, I think!
That was a great list. There are so many excellent ideas. I love the Sorel Out n’ About Booties. So cute! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Ruthie! I’m glad you are enjoying the list! :)
Great choices! Thank you for sharing; the Le Creuset Skillet is definitely something I’ve longed for! Having used it before, it cooks so evenly.
It’s hard to beat an enameled cast iron skillet!
Wow, best holiday gift guide I’ve seen so far (and I’ve seen lots!) Thanks so much for the great ideas!
Ahhh, thrilled to hear you say that, Barb! I truly love every single item on here!